Free web service by Baidu for webmasters, it allows webmasters to check indexing status and optimization status of their websites.
Baidu WMT has tools that let the webmasters:
- Submit and check a sitemap (only for authority sites)
- Get a list of broken links for the site
- Disavow bad inbound links
- Domain name change submission
- List internal and external pages that link to the site
- Check the crawl rate, and view statistics about how BaiduSpider accesses a particular site
- Generate and check a robots.txt file. It also helps to discover pages that are blocked in robots.txt by chance.
- See what keyword searches on Baidu led to the site being listed in the SERPs, and the click through rates of such listings
- View statistics about how Baidu indexes the site, and if it found any errors while doing it
- Check security of the website and etc.
- Ping service (http://ping.baidu.com/ping/RPC2 is Baidu’s ping address)
[notification type=”alert-info” close=”true” ]For full access of the guide, Please download the ebook version of the guide here.[/notification]